Mama Too’s® Cajun Bourbon Chicken
- 1 Pound dark chicken (leg or thigh meat) cut in bite size chunks
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 3 Tablespoons Mama Too’s® All Purpose Southern Seasoning (For spicy, use Jalapeño or Habañero Mama Too’s®)
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Powdered Ginger
- 2 tbs. Minced Onion
- 2 Tablespoons white wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients (except for white wine) and pour over chicken pieces in a sealed container.
- Refrigerate (turning often) overnight.
- Bake chicken at 350°F (Convection mode if you have it) for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices (including brown flakes) into a frying pan.
- Heat and add white wine.
- Stir in chicken, ensure pieces are well covered
- Remove from heat and serve.